The Pride in the Tiger Foundation seeks to provide"...financial and other support for activities and extraordinary educational programs supporting our children's personal growth and development in the pursuit of excellence."
Fund Use Criteria includes:
- Does the request fall within the Mission statement?
- Is the request related to core curriculum and/or extracurricular activities?
- Is the request for an educational purpose?
- Does the request have a significant impact relating to an educational purpose?
- How many students will be impacted by the program?
- Will the program have a lasting value and/or impact for the students or the school?
- What has been allocated to this type of event or activity in the past?
- Has there been a fair distribution of funds between grades, buildings, schools?
- What funds are available in the Fund Use account?
- What additional programs or requests are reasonable foreseeable for the remainder of the funding year?
- What other funding sources are available for this request (capital outlay budget, PTA, other source)?
- Does funding this request provide visability for the Foundation?
APPLICATION DEADLINES ARE OCTOBER 1st and MARCH 1st each fiscal year.
Fund Use money is NOT to be used towards lodging, food, transportation, prizes or incentives, uniforms, trophies or plaques.