Jr. High Softball 2019
Coach: Bridget Bergstrom
Practice Time and Location:
Depending on weather and Middle School gym space – Practice would begin the last week in March or 1st week in April.
4-5:30pm Field #1 Old Complex Mon - Thurs
Game Location: New Complex
Fundraiser: Hardee’s tickets $25 worth. Please pay for these in advance and make checks payable to Marshall M-Club Softball Boosters
Gear for practice and games: Long sleeve shirt, softball pants, long socks, cleats, infield masks, and gym shoes/shorts for inside days. Check your glove and cleats for wear.
SB Player Pack is found at https://marshallsoftballplayergear.itemorder.com/ Graphic Edge Gear: Optional Closing February 28th and delivered to the high school.
Sign-up and Communications: Sign-up, Scheduling, and In Season Communication will be through Community Services and Cam Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
MAFSA has contributed $1000 to pay for umping and is supplying gear. High school players will be helping during your Tournament May 11th.
- Be ready to play/practice – gear organized?
- Be coachable and ask questions when you don’t understand something.
- Respect umps, coaches, other team players, parents, and each other.
Attitude of Gratitude
- Work hard in practice – to play hard in a game.
- Have fun practicing and playing the game!!
- Respectful behavior at games
- Stay out of the dugouts during the games
- Communicate with our daughter and have them talk to the coach with questions
Travel, Transportation, and communication: Group e-mail. Parent representative?
Questions e-mail John.email@example.com