School Age Care for student's 4-12 years old is available to the parents/guardians who are Tier 1 emergency and essential workers. Hours will be 8:00am-3:00pm and offered on your students distance learning day. Please contact the school district at 507-929-2634 if you have questions.
Marshall Public Schools is able to provide childcare services for families that have both caregivers designed as critical workers. The YMCA has school age care available to non-critical care families at a cost.
Tier 1 Emergency and Essential Workers:
- Healthcare and public health
- Law enforcement, public safety and first responders
- Food and agriculture
- Judicial Branch (essential services)
- National Guard
- Educators and school staff caring for children of any critical worker
- Child care providers caring for children of any critical worker
To enroll in the childcare program on days of distance learning, complete the registration form.
YMCA Childcare Program
If you are not a critical care/Tier 1 worker and would still like to take advantage of the YMCA's childcare program, please visit the YMCA's registration page.
YMCA school age care contact person:
Director of Sports and Recreation
Marshall Area YMCA
*If registering online, there is a $25 fee.