MARSHALL TRACK and FIELD Meet MON May 17, 2021
TeamsAttending:Worthington, HLO/Fulda, CMCand Marshall Location:
Marshall Regional Track and Field Complex, SMSU campus, north Hwy 23, Marshall MN
Begin at 4:30P.M.Pole Vault:Girls, Boys to follow (May be held simultaneously)
Shot Put:Boys, Girls to follow (Four Throws With No Finals)
High Jump:Girls, Boys to follow
Discus:Girls, Boys to follow (Four Throws With No Finals)
Long Jump:Cafeteria Style. (Three Jumps With No Finals)
Triple Jump:Cafeteria Style. (Three Jumps With No Finals
)Bys Pole VaultTBD at coaches meeting; raised 1’ per timeto 9’, 6” thereafter.
Girls Pole Vault TBD at coaches meeting; will beraised 6” per tim
e Boys High Jumpwill start at 5’. Move 2” per time to 6’0”, 1” thereafter.
Girls High Jump will start at 4’.Move 2” per time to 5’0”, 1” thereafter.(May be adjusted by game committee on meet day because of weather or field conditions)
Track Events:Begin at 5:00P.M.
1. Girls 3200 Meter Relay
2. Boys 3200 Meter Relay(combo with girls)
3. Girls 100Meter Hurdles
4. Boys 110 Meter Hurdles
5. Girls 100 Meter Dash
6. Boys 100 Meter Dash
7. Girls 800 Meter Relay
8. Boys 800 Meter Relay
9. Girls 1600 Meter Run
10. Boys 1600 Meter Run(combo with girls)
11. Girls 400 Meter Relay
12.Boys 400 Meter Relay
13. Girls 400 Meter Dash
14. Boys 400 Meter Dash
15. Girls 300 Meter Hurdles
16. Boys 300 Meter Hurdles
17. Girls 800 Meter Run
18. Boys 800 Meter Run
19. Girls 200 Meter Dash
20. Boys 200 Meter Dash
21. Girls 3200 Meter Run
22. Boys 3200 Meter Run(combo with girls)
23. Girls 1600 Meter Relay
24. Boys 1600 Meter RelayOn meet days:Parents (legal guardians) are able to sign out your students the day of the meet if you wish to take them. Sign out with a coach. You are not able to take additional students unless pre approved through the activities office at the High School 1 day prior to the meet.
It is not OK to mingle with the athletes during the meet this year. Please help us keep the athletes and meet officials safe by maintaining social distancing.
The Big South Conference Calendar
If you still need to register please follow this link
Registration and Activity Forms Link:
Athletic & Activity Registration (Category I & II)
Chamber of conference coupon books. They are $30 this year the information in the link is incorrect.
Please purchase one from the Marshall Track and Field team. If you send $30 with your athlete they can bring you a couplon book.
Coupon book information link:
We will be sending out information to the team using the "Team App". Several teams at Marshall already utilize this app for communication. We are hoping this will continue to improve communication between you and us and our athletes. This website will continue to be updated as well.
Icon should look like this:
Volunteers:Thank you for all that you do! You help us run a successful program.We do run some fundraising throughout the season. In the past these have included: Asking the athletes to sell coupon books for the Marshall chamber of conference, selling tickets to Marshall businesses, working conssessions for other Marshall athletic events, and hosting athletic programs and events for our younger grade school and middle school athletes. We volunteer to help the college run a meet they host.
- Download the Teams App from the Apple store or google play Team App Download
- Once downloaded click on Sign up or Login button to add your email address to the app.
- Then click on Search for Team and type "Marshall Track" and select the Marshall Tiger logo that pops up from the search.
- When you go into the "Marshall Track and Field" team for the first time, if you have already entered your email address, you will have to request access to a group.
- To request access you will have to enter "Hi" or somethine into the text field at the top, select the radio button and send.
- That's it! Ok so it was a little painful. But now we have a great app that should help us get-on-the-same-page throughout the track season.