Strategic Plan 2022
On July 17, 2017 the Marshall Public Schools Board of Education adopted a strategic plan for the school district. This strategic plan included a fresh mission and vision statement and big goals and opportunties for our students, staff and community.
Our Mission: To educate, support and prepare all learners for success.
Our Vision: To be the premier school district where every student is inspired every day!
We Believe ...
- A diverse and inclusive environment enriches the individual, school and community.
- All students can learn at high levels.
- All students should be offered an education developed to meet their individual needs.
- Data-driven processes produce decisions focused on results.
- Education must address the cognitive, physical, emotional and social needs of students.
- In a safe, respectful and trusting learning environment.
- In embracing a collaborative approach to lifelong learning for students, teachers, parents and the community.
- In the Marshall community to support and embrace our educational mission.
- In the value of building and maintaining strong community partnerships.
- In the value of every student and that relationships are the foundations of successful schools.
Our Goals Are To ...
- Have a multifaceted communication plan that effectively engages parents and community stakeholders to promote the quality education programs provided by the district.
- Develop and implement a multiyear facilities and financial plan that supports the district’s strategic plan.
- Achieve the goals of the World’s Best Workforce for all students.
- Increase the academic achievement of all students through effective instruction, a challenging and engaging curriculum and aligned assessments.
- Identify barriers to learning and provide intervention and support.
- Maximize the use of technology to enhance the work of staff and increase the academic achievement of students.
- Marshall Public Schools will provide a plan to increase opportunities for all learners that will enable them to explore a variety of postsecondary education and career options.
- Students will develop the 21st century skills needed for success.
- Develop and implement practices to attract and retain a diverse and qualified teaching staff.
- Identify, recruit, develop, and retain excellent staff.