Student Services Announcements
Minnesota Goes to College
All high schools are invited to participate in Minnesota Goes to College!
Minnesota Goes to College consists of two statewide college-going campaigns. College Knowledge Month, Minnesota’s college application initiative, occurs annually during the month of October. Minnesota College Goal, our state’s FAFSA completion effort, organizes free events for students and families to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The goal is to provide every graduating high school senior with the preparation, opportunity, and support needed to apply to college, especially underrepresented students (students of color, first-generation students, and low-income students).
Registration ensures that your school will have access to the following:
- Important updates and announcements about these campaigns.
- Information about upcoming site coordinator and/or FAFSA training.
- The list of postsecondary institutions waiving application fees during the month of October.
- Access to college admissions and financial aid volunteers for your event, if requested.
- Eligibility for high school seniors to be entered to win a scholarship.