Learning Model Update
MATEC will be extending their distance learning model through Friday, December 4. On Monday, December 7, classes will resume in a hybrid model, which for MATEC, means in-person. In addition, there will be no classes on Wednesday, November 25.
The Distance Learning Schedule can be found here.
CNA & Welding classes will begin in-person instruction on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30.
CNA class will meet from 8:15-9:25 AM M, T, TH, F and 8:15-9:15 AM W.
Welding will meet from 12:30-2:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Students and staff must stay socially distanced. If CNA students are practicing a skill that requires you to be closer, that is understandable, but as soon as it is complete, you need to move apart again.
- Students and staff must wear masks at all times.
- Students and staff are encouraged to use hand sanitizer often.
- Students need to enter the building and go straight to the classroom and then leave the building as soon as the class is done in order to eliminate gatherings.
- Kathy Becker, School Nurse (507)537-6966x3003
- Kris Tauchen, School Counselor (507)537-6920x1015
- MATEC Office (507)537-6210
- Lunches are available from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at Marshall Middle School-please use the gym entrance off of Saratoga Street
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the school at (507)537-6210.