Bruce Remme, Activities Director
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: (507) 537-6920
Marshall High School has a long tradition of successful activities programs. Participation in extra-curricular and co-curricular programs has been proven to be a predictor of success later in life. We are proud to offer a variety of activities, all of which help provide opportunities for our students to learn important life skills including teamwork, self-discipline, dedication, and time-management. Our activity programs serve an important role in our schools' mission to "...develop the potential of each learner for success in a changing world."
Marshall M Club announces the Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame. Please see nomination information on forms below.
- M Club Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form (WORD)
- M Club Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2016-17 Eligibility forms are now available. Check the "forms" link for all forms. Students must have a current athletic physical, a MSHSL eligibility form, a current emergency form, and the Impact Concussion Consent form on file at the high school office before they can compete.
- The Tiger Boys Hockey team has advanced to the Sect 3A Championship and will play Luverne at 7:30pm Wed 3/1 at Gustavus in St. Peter.
- The Tiger wrestling team will be represented at the state meet by Hsa La Eh and Toby Semler. Both will wrestle in the Class AA individual tournament on Friday 3/3 at the ExCEL Center in St. Paul.
- The Tiger Girls Basketball team has earned the #6 seed in the Sect 2AAA tournament and will play at #3 Faribault on Tues 2/28/17 at 7pm.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Watch for an opportunity to pick up an M Club Tiger Card and help support the Tigers by frequenting local merchants. Earn rewards for yourself, earn rewards for the M club, and help local merchants prosper. It's a WIN, WIN, WIN.